Rise and Shine Saint John!
We’re excited to share that the second annual Ronald McDonald House PJ Walk for Kids is coming to Saint John!
Did you know that more than half the families we serve come from New Brunswick? In 2017 alone, we served 219 families from Saint John.
Last year’s inaugural event took place in Charlottetown, Halifax and Moncton, involved 1,275 participants and raised more than $189,000.
This pledge based fundraiser helps families with sick children stay together and near the medical care they need. We encourage participants to set a fundraising goal of $140 which will cover the cost of one night of comfort for a family staying at Ronald McDonald House.
We hope you’ll register to join us for some family fun on Sunday, June 10th at Rockwood Park! Feel free to spread the word to other families who might like to participate.
- Start your morning with a Pancake Breakfast hosted by the Lions Clubs of Zone 13
- Hear from a local family who has stayed at Ronald McDonald House® or visited one of our Ronald McDonald Family Rooms®
- Walk in your PJs and enjoy en route entertainment
- Celebrate with fun activities and refreshments for the entire family
- Capture memories from the day at our photo booth
- Visit the Teddy Bear Clinic
To learn more, click here. Register by April 27th to be eligible for an early bird prize!
For more information about how you can get involved, contact Katie Greene at 902-429-4490 or email@example.com